Fees are to be paid on time, at the commencement of each term, when the Secretary is available. Otherwise there may be a late penalty issued.
Code of Conduct for Pupils
- Correct footwear & uniforn to be worn at all times.
- Long hair to be tied back.
- All uniforms to be named.
- Dancing school is not responsible for lost property.
- No jewellery to be worn.
- Pupils should have regular attendance.
- Pupils should not attend other dance schools.
- Pupils should behave at all times and be respectful to their teachers.
- Pupils should be prompt for class.
- Pupils should go to the toilet before class to save any disruption.
- Parental supervision is necessary with siblings between classes.
We'd love you to join us! Register your interest here.